Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit

What is it?
A PA Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) program that allows your business to EARN TAX CREDIT by REDIRECTING its tax dollars into the Penngift/CCA scholarship fund. Your participation in the program allows more children the opportunity to become Christian leaders.

How can EITC work for me and my business?
Submit a one-page application on July 1 of each year.* 

What’s the bottom line?
Tax credits equal to 75% of your contribution up to a maximum of $300,000 per taxable year; can be increased to 90% of your contribution, if your business agrees to provide the same amount for two consecutive tax years. 

Is my business eligible?
If you do business in Pennsylvania and pay any of several corporate taxes, the answer is YES! Read these business guidelines to verify that your business qualifies. 

*Applications are approved on a first-come basis by date received, and approved until available tax credits are exhausted. Funds for first-time applicants are usually exhausted 48-72 hours after  midnight, July 1. 

it's easier than you think!

1. Review
Review the Desktop Guide for step-by-step instructions.

2. Register and Login
First time applicants can register and returning businesses can login at the Single Application for Assistance page.

3. Complete the Application
In about two weeks, you will hear from the DCED about your approval.

4. Donate
Once approved, you must make your contribution to Penngift Foundation within 60 days. 

Questions? Contact us today!
cca@ccaschool.com | 724-746-4902